ChARM EHR improves productivity for a Naturopathic Practice, Wholeness Center
Wholeness Center, a multidisciplinary (MD, ND, SLT, OT, RD, etc) mental health practice with 12 practitioners and more than 3000 active patients in a single location, was looking to improve productivity and patient care.
- Starting a new collaborative practice required a huge overhead. Needed a system that is flexible and easy enough for charting for multiple practitioners as well as easy to use for the office management of a practice of such diversity was a top priority.
- Needed an integrated system with a transparent and economical pricing, risk free trial period and no upfront commitment that all the providers can agree upon.
- Needed a system to manage inventory for a complex natural apothecary and laboratory. In addition a scheduling system was needed to manage an unusual large volume of patient visits with unique travel needs.
- Able to share records and communicate with patients while minimizing paperwork was identified as another area for improvement.
The Search for a Solution
- Economical transparent pricing, fully integrated. Met all identified challenges including great support and latest technology.
- Happy providers, satisfied patients and improved cash-flow.
Productivity Gains Realized
- Since implementing ChARM EHR Physician productivity has increased by 20% while providing better patient care.
- Revenue grew by over $1200/practitioner per month in physician visits alone, by effective use of time with patients without additional cost burden to the patients
- Each day, the center saves hours of staff time by eliminating unproductive paperwork as well as a few hours on the telephone. Realized a 30% in cost savings.