Add Injection Order
To add an injection order to a patient, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Home page and click on the "Patients" icon
- Select the patient to go to the patient dashboard
- Open a new consultation for the patient
- Scroll down to the 'Injections' tab. Click on 'Add Injection' option. The following popup will be shown.
- Add the name of the injection, its dosage, period, etc. You can also add notes to the nurse or any specific comments to the injection order. Click on "Add" to add the injection order. You can also add the injection from the pre-defined template or from the 'Past Injections' section
Note: You can also add injection orders without/outside the consultation from 'Member Dashboard > Injections > Injection Orders' section, as well as from 'Patient Dashboard > Injection > Injection Orders' section, using the '+ Injection Order' button.
View Injection Orders
To view the injections ordered for the patient, follow the steps given below
- Go to Home page and click on 'Injections' > 'Injection Orders'.
- Click on any of the patient's injection order you wish to view or edit.
Mark Order As Completed
Once the injection is administered, mark 'Administered' as 'Yes'. Also, key in the other details about the injection, viz., Administered Date, Administered Time, Route, Lot Number, etc. for future reference. Select 'Save'. The injection order will be shown under the status 'Administered'.