Add Vaccine Order
To add an vaccine order to a patient, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Home page and click on 'Patients' icon
- Select the patient to go to the patient dashboard
- Open a new consultation for the patient
- In the 'Recommendations' section, select the 'Vaccines' tab. Click on 'Add Vaccine' option. The following popup will be shown.
- Add the name of the vaccine. You can also add notes to the nurse or any specific comments to the vaccine order. Click on 'Add' to add the vaccine order. You will also be prompted on the availability of the vaccine from your inventory. You can also add the vaccine from the pre-defined vaccine template
Note: You can also add vaccine orders without/outside the consultation from 'Member Dashboard > Injections > Vaccine Orders' section, as well as from 'Patient Dashboard > Injection > Vaccine Orders' section, using the '+ Vaccine Order' button.
View Vaccine Orders
To view the vaccines ordered for the patient, follow the steps given below
- Go to Home page and click on 'Injections' icon and select 'Vaccine Orders'.
- Click on a vaccine order to view and edit the order
Mark Order As Completed
Once the vaccine is administered, mark 'Administered' as 'Yes'. Also, key in the other details about the vaccine, viz., Administered Date, Administered Time, Route, Site, Manufacturer, Lot Number, etc. for future reference. Select 'Save'. The vaccine order will be shown under the status 'Administered'.