Backup Phone Number
Backup phone numbers are used to send you verification codes during sign in if your primary phone is unavailable or lost.
Add/Delete Backup Phone Number
To add or delete backup phone numbers, follow the steps given below:
- Click the 'Multi-Factor Authentication' tab on your Home screen.
- Click on the 'Add Number' option under the 'SMS-based OTP' section.
- Enter your phone number and click on the 'Add' button.
- A Verification Code will be sent to your number. Enter the Verification Code and click on the 'Verify' button.
- Your backup phone number will be added automatically.
Similarly, to delete a phone number:
- Click on the 'Delete' (X) icon corresponding to the phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the 'Verify' button.