Backup Phone Number
Backup phone numbers are used to send you verification codes during sign-in if your primary phone is unavailable or lost.
Add/Delete Backup Phone Number
To add or delete backup phone numbers, follow the steps given below:
- Click the Two Factor Authentication tab on your home screen.
- Click the Add Phone option available.
- Enter your phone number and click Text me.
- A verification code will be sent to your number, enter the verification code and click Verify.
- Your backup phone number will be added automatically.
Similarly, to delete a phone number:
- Click the X option corresponding to the phone number.
- Enter your password.
- Click Verify.