ChARM TeleHealth is a HIPAA compliant, end-to-end telehealth solution for your practice, which enables you to perform video consultations.
Key features of ChARM TeleHealth service are given below.
- ChARM video platform works on both Desktop and Mobile Devices.
- Patients can pay online and book telehealth appointments from ChARM Patient Portal and practice website.
- Providers can create their own compliance document and get patient's consent before every telehealth session.
- Providers can have secure telehealth session with patients and write chart notes simultaneously from ChARM EHR.
- Screen sharing feature helps patient to share medical records stored on their desktop and mobile phone with providers.
- Providers can also have an instant text chat with patients during telehealth sessions.
- Consultation summary is automatically shared with patients at the end of telehealth session.
- Multi-user telehealth sessions allow more than one patient representatives to participate in the video call.
- Supports local recording of telehealth sessions in provider's computer. The recorded files can be uploaded to ChARM Patient Documents for future reference.
- TeleHealth Kiosk supports assisted telehealth sessions from remote facilities.