Facility / Member Management
I have facilities at multiple locations. Whether ChARM supports managing multiple facilities?
Yes, you can create multiple facilities from “Settings->Facility Details” section.
How can I delete a member or lock a member from accessing practice details?
You can delete or lock the member by navigating to 'Settings > Facility > Facility Members' section. Here click action icon (3 dots icon) associated with the member name and choose either 'Mark Inactive' or 'Delete'.
Note : Choosing 'Mark Inactive' will lock the member and choosing 'Delete' will delete the member from the system.
How do I add another member to my practice?
To add a new member to your practice,
- Go to “Settings" tab
- Click on "Facility Members -> New Member"
- Provide the necessary details and associate a role to the new member
- Click on "Add Member" to add the member to the practice
How to change the email address of Facility Member?
Privilege to update the email address is available for Practice admin and office manager
- Navigate to 'Settings > Facility > Facility Members' section
- Edit the facility member details
- Change email address
- Click 'Update'.