Medical Billing & Claims
How do I print claim data on CMS 1500 form?
Navigate to 'Billing > Claims' section. Here, click action icon (3 dots icon) associated with the required claim and choose either 'CMS1500 Form With Claim Data' or 'Print Claim Data On CMS1500 Form'
How do I delete a credit note?
A Credit Note can be deleted only if it is 'Not Applied' to any Invoice. If applied, follow the steps given below to 'Delete' the Credit Note
- Navigate to Billing > Invoices section
- Locate the credit note and choose 'Apply Credit Note' option
- Clear all 'Payment Applied' fields of the invoice and 'Update' the invoice
- Once these steps are performed, use 'Delete' option available under 'More Options' (...) icon against the credit note
How to associate Dx codes automatically with procedure while invoicing?
Maximum of four Dx can be auto associated with the procedure codes. This configuration is available under 'Settings > Billing > Billing Settings > Invoice Settings' section. Here, choose 'First Four Dx' option from the drop down available for 'Auto-select Dx pointers for all Procedure codes'.
How to enable SMS notifications for invoices?
We have an option provided to send SMS Notification to patients when Invoice is sent to their Email ID or PHR Account. This option can be enabled in the following scenarios
- Invoice sent to Patient's PHR Accounts
- Invoice sent to Patient's Email ID
- Invoice mailed to Patient (Mark As Mailed)
- Patient Balance Due Statement sent to Patient's PHR Account
- Patient Balance Due Statement sent to Patient's Email ID
To configure this option,
- Go to 'Settings > Patients > Text/Voice Notifications'
- To enable SMS Notification, select option 'Required' for needed scenarios and click 'Save' button
- Notification message can be configured by the practice using 'Edit Text Content' button