- Go to Dashboard > Patients and click on the ‘+ Patient’ button. You can also add Patients quickly from the Dashboard by clicking on the ‘Add Patient’ icon next to the search bar.
- Enter all the mandatory fields such as First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Birth Sex.
- If you select the ‘Send PHR invitation mail to Patient or Patient Representative’ in the ‘PHR Registration’ section, it is mandatory to provide the ‘Email’ address of the Patient in the ‘Contact Details’ section.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to add the patient.
- Click on the ‘Add and Open’ button to add and view the Patient details.
- If you have a list of Patients to add in bulk, you can use the ‘Import Patients’ option. You need to create a CSV file in the format specified to use this option.
- You can customize the required fields for your Practice from the ‘Settings > Patient > Demographics’ section. Fields can be included or excluded depending on your needs.