ChARM supports Role based Access Control (RBAC) using which you can control the access privileges to your practice members. By default, ChARM provides a pre-defined set of roles which can be associated to practice members. To create a new role with a different set of access privileges, follow the steps given below.
- Go to Settings > Facility > Roles section.
- Click on '+ New Role' button the create the new role
- Enter the name of the new role to be created in the "Role Name" field.
- Provide a description for the new role in the "Description" field.
- From the list of all the privileges listed below, choose the privilege(s) that you want to be associated with the new role. Optionally, you can also inherit an existing role from the "Base Role" field, so that all the privileges defined in the base role will be copied to the new role definition.
- Click on "Add" to add the new role.