Charm supports Role-based Access Control (RBAC) using which you can control the access privileges to your Practice members. In default, Charm provides a pre-defined set of roles that can be associated with the Practice members. To create a new Role with a different set of access privileges, follow the steps given below.
- Go to Settings > Facility > Roles.
- Click on the '+ New Role' button to create a new Role
- Enter the name of the new Role to be created in the ‘Role Name’ field.
- Enter a description for the new Role in the ‘Description’ field.
- From the list of all the privileges listed below, choose the privilege(s) that you want to be associate with the new Role. You can also inherit an existing Role from the ‘Base Role’ field so that all privileges defined in the base Role will be copied to the new Role definition.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to add a new Role.