Templates help you to document Patient visits quickly. It saves time by minimizing the time involved in generating the Patient summary, and you can focus more on Patient care than working with the software.
- Go to Settings > Templates > Charm Library and go through the default templates provided by Charm EHR.
- If an existing Template matches your requirement, you can import them by clicking the ‘Import’ option present against the Template. Once the Template is imported, you can also modify the Template to suit your Practice needs.
- You can also create a new Template from the ‘My Templates’ option.
- To create a new Template, click on the ‘+ New Template’ button.
- Enter the ‘Template Name’ and choose the ‘Template Type’ (e.g., Diagnosis Template). Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Add the Template entries by clicking on the ‘Add Item’ button. Add the diagnoses codes and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Once all the Template items are added, click on the ‘Save’ button to save the template.
- Whenever a Template is created, it gets saved under ‘My Templates’ by default and is available only for you to access.
You can also share your Template with your Practice for the benefit of other members in your Practice. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Share’ option under the ‘More Options’ (...) icon and by choosing the ‘Share to Practice’ option. You can also share the Template with the Charm EHR community by sharing it in the Charm Library.