Patient Appointments can be scheduled in Charm EHR by following the steps given below.
- Go to Dashboard > Calendar. Select the ‘Day’ view. Choose the date from the ‘Calendar’ icon above to book an Appointment.
- Set the View type to ‘Provider View’ to show the list of Providers in the Calendar column-wise.
- Select an empty ‘Time Slot’ against the Provider with whom the Appointment is needed.
- Select the Patient by searching the Name (or) Record ID. If the Patient is new to the Practice, use the ‘New Patient’ icon to add to your Practice.
- Choose the ‘Visit Type’ that automatically sets the duration of the Appointment as per the pre-configured settings.
- Choose the appropriate ‘Appointment Mode’ option.
- If the Appointment is needed over a time period, set the ‘Date’ option to ‘Period’ and choose the dates.
- Enter the ‘Reason’ for the appointment.
- Enter the details in the ‘Message to Patient’ field to give any instructions to the Patient.
- You can choose the ‘Consent Forms’ and ‘Pre-Appointment Questionnaires’ to be filled by the Patient from the Patient Portal login (or) Kiosk.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to book the Appointment.