Documents like Practice Documents, Consent Forms, Patient Handouts, etc., can be uploaded by following the steps given below.
- Go to Settings > Documents
- Click on the ‘Upload Document’ button.
- If it is a private document used only by you, then choose the Document Category as ‘My Document’. Choose the appropriate ‘Document Type’ and click on the ‘Upload’ button.
- All the Practice Documents, Consent Forms, etc., that are accessible to all members of your Practice can be uploaded as ‘Practice Documents’. These documents can be shared with the Patients while scheduling an Appointment from the ‘Handouts’ section of the Encounter screen or the ‘Patient Dashboard > Documents’ section.
- You can also share documents with the ‘Charm Library’ or import documents to your Practice from the Library.