- For scheduled appointments, you can start the encounter/consultation from Home > Today’s Appointments section.
- For walk-in appointments, search and select the patient and start the encounter from Patient Dashboard.
- Choose the required Chart Notes type 'SOAP Template', ’Quick’, ’Brief’ ’Comprehensive’ depending on your charting needs.
- SOAP Template Chart Note is purely template driven depending on the problem treated, which needs minimal effort from the provider.
- Comprehensive Chart Note can be used for new patient visit, where extensive charting is required including HPI, PMH, Family & Social History, ROS etc.
- Brief Chart Note can be used for follow-up visit, which captures all sections of SOAP (including Vitals and Dx Codes) in a single page.
- Quick Chart Note can be used during phone consultations and in scenarios where minimal charting is enough.
- In all four encounters, you can use the templates that you have created under Settings.