Create Pre-Appointment Questionnaire
Pre-Appointment Questionnaires help in getting inputs from Patients, before Consultation either through the Patient Portal or Patient Check-in Kiosk. This significantly reduces the time that you spend during Consultation.
- Go to ‘Settings > Questionnaires’ and go through the default questionnaires listed under the ‘Charm Library’.
- If the existing Questionnaires match your requirement, you can import and modify them to suit your Practice needs.
- You can also create a new Questionnaire by clicking on the ‘+ Questionnaire’ button under the ‘Practice Questionnaires’section.
- Use the readily available widgets, viz., Allergies, Medications, Supplements, etc., so that the data filled by the Patients can be reconciled and added to the respective records in the EHR.
- To create a ‘Consent Form’, enter the name of the Form and choose the ‘Questionnaire Type’ as ‘Consent Form’ from the dropdown menu.
- You can configure the Questionnaires/Consent Forms to be shared with the Patients automatically while booking an Appointment from EHR, PHR, and Web Embed calendar from the ‘Settings > Questionnaires > Preferences’ section. You can have either the same Questionnaires for all the Providers and Visit Types or have different Questionnaires for each.
- You can also share the Questionnaires with the Patients from the ‘Messages’ section.