To generate reports based on the Appointments booked in Charm, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the Calendar icon on the Home Page.
- Select the 'Reports' Option.
- With the help of various filters, Appointment reports can be generated for a given period. The reports can be based on the Provider, Visit Type, Resource, and Appointment Status.
- Choose the appropriate filters and click on the 'Show Report' button to generate the Appointment Report.
- Once the report gets generated, you can use the 'Send Bulk SMS' option to send a text message to all the patients in that report.
- Enter the message content and choose when the message needs to be sent.
- Then, click on the 'Send' button.
Note: Only Practice Members with the 'View/Compose Bulk SMS' role privilege under the 'Facility > Roles > Messages' section can access this feature.