You can schedule practice level and provider level events with ChARM calendar. Events includes Vacation, Holiday, Surgery, Meeting, Lunch, etc. To define the events, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Calendar tab from home dashboard
- Click on a timeslot from Day/Week view. New appointment window opens up.
- Choose 'Category' as 'Other Events'
- Choose an appropriate 'Event Type', viz., Holiday, Vacation, Lunch, etc.
- Choose whether you would like to define the event for a particular provider or for the entire practice. If the event is for a provider, choose the provider name
- Choose the Date Range. You can schedule the event for a particular date or for a period of days.
- Enter the 'Start Time' and 'Duration' for the event.
- If you wish to schedule the event for the whole day, click on the 'Full day event' checkbox. By doing this the whole day will be blocked for that event.
- Click on 'Confirm' to save the event.