You can schedule the Practice level and Provider level events with the Charm calendar. The Events include Vacation, Holidays, Surgery, Meetings, Lunch, etc. To define the Events, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Calendar icon on the Home Page.
- Click on the time slot from the Day/Week view. A new Appointment window will be opened.
- Choose the 'Category' as 'Other Events'.
- Choose an appropriate 'Event Type', viz., Holiday, Vacation, Lunch, etc.
- Choose whether you would like to define the event for a particular Provider or the entire Practice. If the event is for a Provider, choose the Provider's name.
- Choose the Date Range. You can schedule the event for a particular date or a period of days.
- Enter the 'Start Time' and 'Duration' for the event.
- f you wish to schedule the event for the whole day, click on the 'Full day event' checkbox, and the entire day will get blocked for that event.
- Click on the 'Confirm' button to save the event.