Web Embed Calendar
The Calendar Web Embed feature enables you to embed your Provider’s Calendar in the Practice Website and allows the Patients to view Provider’s availability and book the Appointment by themselves.
Follow the steps below to embed your calendar in the Practice Website.
Upload Your Photo
Upload your photo under the Settings > Account > My Profile section.
Update Degree and Specialization
Update your professional degree and medical specialization.
Tell about yourself
You can enter a few words about yourself to the Patients to know more about you.
Create Web Embed
- The Administrator of your Practice can create an embed code and include it in your Practice Website under the 'Settings > Calendar > Web Embed' section.
- You can create an embed code for a single Provider or multiple Providers.
- Enter the name of the hosting Website.
- Copy the generated code and paste it into your Website content.
The Patients have to follow the below steps to book an Appointment from your Website.
- Choose the Provider.
- Choose the required time slot.
- Enter the Patient details.
- Fill out the Pre-screening Questionnaire if enabled.
- Confirm the Appointment.
If an embed code gets created for a single Provider, the Patients have to follow all the steps mentioned above, excluding the first step (Provider selection).