The Practice has to enable e-commerce and list their products to avail this feature. PHR account users can shop for medicines, supplements, and other products. Follow the below steps to shop:
- Click on the 'Online Store' option in the 'Quick Menu' section.
- The search bar and alphabetic filter options allow locating the drugs across the store.
- Enter the required quantity and click on the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Select the 'Proceed to Checkout' button. Or, click on the 'Cart' icon to view your items before checkout.
- Select from previously added shipping addresses or add a new shipping address. Or, click on the checkbox to collect the order yourself.
- Review order details and shipping charges. Shipping charges depend on the mode of transportation (Practice-specific, UPS, or USPS). Click on the 'Calculate' button and select a delivery mode if the Practice has enabled multiple delivery options.
Note: Shipping costs will be auto-populated if the Practice has set a fixed fee.
- Users can make online payments if the Practice has enabled it. Proceed to enter your card details to make the payment.
Note: Practices can also update their card details during their trial sessions. Charm will not charge the card under 'Evaluation Mode'.
- The PHR 'Billing' section displays order invoices after payment. If the Practice has not enabled the same, you will receive an order summary through the mail.
Click on the 'Order History' button to view the list of past orders. Select the 'Action' button against each order to view or reorder it.
Note: Only the Practice can cancel the orders.