If you forgot your patient portal account password, you can reset it either from ChARM PHR home page or from your practice specific login page.
To reset your account password
- Click the patient profile photo in the top right corner
- Switch patient dialog will be shown
- Click the “Manage Account” available in the bottom left corner of the dialog
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ link
- Enter the password details and update
Once you submit the details, you will receive an email with a link to reset your account password.
- Check the SPAM folder if have not received password reset email.
- Password is case sensitive. Hence make sure that you enter the password in proper case.
- For your reference, account username is mentioned in the password reset email.